I love tropical drinks! I don’t know if it’s the refreshing citrus or the sweet juicy fruits, but whatever it is I am addicted! I wanted to share a must try recipe that I found and added my own personal touch too.
Have your own tropical concoction? Please share! Try some of these exotic fruits in your next smoothie!
- 2 cups green tea, brewed
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 1 cup greens, washed (I used collard but you can use your choice)
- 1 cup frozen tropical fruit
1. Place all ingredients into blender.
2. Blend for about 30 seconds.
Total Time: 3-5 minutes
Total calories: 130 (with honey) 70 (without honey)
Source: Nutritional label of each ingredient.